Local Information: Co. Dublin
Tour Code: 6249PASS3D
Duration: 3 days
Use the Dublin Freedom Pass (DoDublin Card) to travel around the city and sightsee with ease. Valid for 72 hours from first use, the handy transport and sightseeing pass includes unlimited Dublin Airport Express shuttles and central Dublin bus travel, plus an award winning DoDublin hop-on hop-off city tour. Use the pass to sightsee on your own terms, and see top Dublin attractions such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery at Bow St; even better, the pass also includes savings on entrance fees to select attractions. Included in your ticket is a completely free Pat Liddy Walking Tour, and free entry to the Little Museum of Dublin.
Your Dublin Freedom Ticket is valid for 72 hours from the time of first use, making it perfect for a short vacation or to help you get your bearings at the start of a longer trip. After redeeming your voucher for your pass, you’ll also receive a map with detailed information about Dublin and its famous attractions.
The pass includes airport transfers by Airlink Express, a Dublin hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, public transport by bus around the city (daytime only) and discounted entry to select top city attractions.
Airlink Express Service:
Use the bus service to travel between Dublin Airport and the city center, Temple Bar and all Dublin train and bus stations. The convenient service operates daily, every 15 minutes. Two routes: 747 & 757. Buses run from 04.45 - 00:30 Monday - Saturday, and 06:30 - 00:15 Sunday.
DoDublin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
Show your pass on a choice of two routes around the city, and see or visit Dublin’s top attractions at your own pace. Simply hop on or off wherever you like; any entrance fees are your own expense. Hop-On hop -off operates from 09:00 daily from Stop 1.
Stops include O'Connell Street/DoDublin HQ
• Writers Museum
• O'Connell Street/GPO
• Custom House
• EPIC & Jeanie Johnston
• Samuel Beckett Bridge & CCD
• Cardiff Lane - Grand Canal Square
• Pearse St. Library
• Westland Row
• Merrion Square - National Gallery
• Merrion Street - Leinster House & Natural History Museum
• St. Stephen's Green - Little Museum & Grafton Street
• National Library, National Museum & Trinity College
• College Green - Trinity College & Irish Whiskey Museum
• City Hall & Temple Bar
• Dublin Castle
• Christ Church Cathdral
• St Patrick's Cathedral
• Newmarket Square - Teeling's Whiskey Distillery
• St James Gate - Guinness Storehouse
• Royal Hospital - Museum of Modern Art
• Kilmainham Gaol
• War Memorial Gardens
• Heuston Rail Station
• Phoenix Park - Dublin Zoo
• Ryan's Victorian Bar
• Collins Barracks - National Museum of History
• Arran Quay - St. Michan's Church
• Smithfield - Jameson Distillery Bow Street
• The Four Courts
• Bachelor's Walk
Dublin Public Transport:
Board any of the central Dublin buses to travel around the city and to coastal seaside towns anywhere on the Dublin Bus network. Most Dublin Bus routes begin around 6am Monday - Saturday, with slightly later start times on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Discounted Attraction Entrance:
• The Guinness Storehouse (up to 6% saving)
• The Old Jameson Distillery (up to 7% saving)
• The National Wax Museum Plus (10% saving)