This classically proportioned public building was founded in 1795 as a place of residence and study for barristers. Designed by James Gandon, it was finally completed in 1817 after Francis Johnston added the graceful cupola. Unfortunately it is only open to member of the legal profession. However, the gardens, which are open to the public, are still pleasing.
Location: Henrietta St/Constitution Hill.