Click on an icon to see full details of that listing, or scroll down to view all listings.
Christ Church Place, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin
Christchurch Cathedral sits in the oldest part of the city, and dates back to 1038 AD. It is one of Dublin's finest historic buildings, and is open to the public.
Read more about Christ Church Cathedral | View Map of Area | Photos
St. Patrick's Close, Dublin 8, Ireland, D08 H6X3
This is Ireland's largest church, and was founded next to a well where St Patrick is said to have baptised in 450AD. Most of the building work dates back to the 13th century.
Read more about Saint Patrick's Cathedral | View Map of Area | Photos
High Street, Dublin 8, Ireland, D08 W99H
St. Audoen's is Dublin's earliest surviving medieval church. The 12th-Century tower is believed to be the oldest in Ireland, and its three bells date from 1423.
Read more about St. Audoen's Church | View Map of Area
St Stephens Green, Dublin 2
The Unitarian Church on St. Stephens Green in Dublin is a vibrant and lively congregation of people of all backgrounds and ages. The church is affiliated to both the Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church of Ireland (Northern Ireland) and the General Assemb
Read more about Unitarian Church | View Map of Area
Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
This is the only chapel in the Republic of Ireland to be shared by all denominations. The painted window above the altar dates from 1867.
Read more about Trinity College Chapel | View Map of Area | Photos
Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 YV00
Founded in 1707, St. Ann's striking Romanesque façade was added in 1868. Inside is a series of colourful stained glass windows, dating from the mid-19th century.
Read more about St. Ann's Church | View Map of Area
Church St, Dublin 7, Ireland, D07 FX92
This church was mostly rebuilt in 1686 on the site of an earlier 11th century church. However, the most interesting attractions are inside: carvings of violins, an organ which Handel may have played on, and caskets in the church's crypt.
Read more about St. Michan's Church | View Map of Area
Werburgh Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, D08 V298
The original church was built in 1178 and named after the daughter of the King of Mercia. An act of 1715 which passed through the Irish Parliament appointed commissioners for building a new church. In 1719 the church was sufficiently built to permit worsh
Read more about St. Werburgh's Church | View Map of Area | Photos