St. Mary's Church, Howth, Dublin 13, Ireland, D13 V259
The earliest church was built by Sitric, King of Dublin, in 1042. It was replaced around 1235 by a parish church, and then, in the second, half of the 14th century, the present church was built.
Read more about St. Mary's Church
2 miles west of Portmarnock, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Parts of this church date back to the 12th century.
Read more about St. Doulagh's Church