Click on an icon to see full details of that listing, or scroll down to view all listings.
Kildare St, Dublin 2, Ireland
The government obtained this building, originally built for the Duke of Leinster in 1745, in 1922 for parliamentary use and then bought the entire building two years later.
Read more about Leinster House - The Irish Parliament | View Map of Area | Photos
Palace Street, off Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Built between 1208 and 1220, this complex represents some of the oldest surviving architecture in the city, and was the centre of English power in Ireland for over seven centuries until it was taken of by the Irish Free State in 1922. Highlights include t
Read more about Dublin Castle | View Map of Area | Photos
College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
The prestigious offices of Ireland's national bank began life as the first purpose-built parliament house in Europe. Completed in 1739 it served as Ireland's Parliament until the Act Of Union in 1801 which imposed direct rule on Ireland from London.
Read more about Bank of Ireland - Former Parliament House, College Green | View Map of Area
Dame St, Dublin 2, Ireland
Dublin City Hall is a magnificent example of the Georgian architecture for which Dublin is world renowned. Originally used as a financial centre for the merchants of Dublin, today it is the focal point for the elected members of Dublin City Council.
Read more about Dublin City Hall - The Story of the Capital | View Map of Area | Photos
29 Lower Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Situated in the heart of Dublins fashionable Georgian streets, this is a unique museum - a restored four-story town house that reflects the lifestyle of a Dublin middle-class family during the period 1790 to 1820.
Read more about Number Twenty Nine | View Map of Area | Photos
Custom House Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland
No view of Dublins skyline is complete without a tableau of the Custom House, one of Dublins finest Georgian buildings.
Read more about Custom House | View Map of Area | Photos
South William Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
The townhouse of a famous Georgian family. Today the building houses one of the cities nicest shopping centres. In the 1960's major restoration turned it into a centre of specialist galleries, antique shops, jewellery stalls, cafés and other shop units. T
Read more about Powerscourt Townhouse Centre | View Map of Area | Photos
O'Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland
Built in 1818 halfway along O'Connell Street (formerly Sackville street), the GPO (right) became a symbol of the 1916 Easter Rising. Members of the Irish Volunteers and Irish Citizen Army seized the building on Easter Monday and Patrick Pearse read out th
Read more about General Post Office (GPO) | View Map of Area | Photos
Great Dominick St, Dublin 1, Ireland
A building of note, built in 1775 and contains many exquisite fireplaces and plasterwork.
Read more about Belvedere House
St. Stephens Green West, Dublin 2, Ireland
An imposing building dating back to 1806. The college itself was founded in 1784 to train surgeons, today provides extensive education and training in the healthcare professions.
Read more about Royal College of Surgeons | View Map of Area
Four Courts, Arran Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland
The home of the Irish law courts since 1796, this fine 18th century building overlooks the north bank of the River Liffey on the west side of Dublin.
Read more about The Four Courts | View Map of Area | Photos
College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
Founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth. Trinity's lawns and cobbled quads provide a pleasant haven in the heart of the city. The Book of Kells is housed in the Old Library.
Read more about Trinity College Dublin | View Map of Area | Photos
Church St, Dublin 7, Ireland
This church was mostly rebuilt in 1686 on the site of an earlier 11th century church. However, the most interesting attractions are inside: carvings of violins, an organ which Handel may have played on, and caskets in the church's crypt.
Read more about St. Michan's Church | View Map of Area
Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Dáil Éireann first met here on 21 January 1919, before moving to Leinster House. Today the building is used mostly for civic functions and receptions. This building is not open to the public.
Read more about Mansion House | View Map of Area