Click on an icon to see full details of that listing, or scroll down to view all listings.
Kildare St, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 A272
The government obtained this building, originally built for the Duke of Leinster in 1745, in 1922 for parliamentary use and then bought the entire building two years later.
Read more about Leinster House - The Irish Parliament | View Map of Area | Photos
South William Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
The townhouse of a famous Georgian family. Today the building houses one of the cities nicest shopping centres. In the 1960's major restoration turned it into a centre of specialist galleries, antique shops, jewellery stalls, cafés and other shop units. T
Read more about Powerscourt Townhouse Centre | View Map of Area | Photos
Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 AF30
Dáil Éireann first met here on 21 January 1919, before moving to Leinster House. Today the building is used mostly for civic functions and receptions. This building is not open to the public.
Read more about Mansion House | View Map of Area